Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sentosa Day Two

Good morning! Guess who had a good night's sleep?



Man... Cobby and I hardly slept a wink with Jolie rolling, kicking, sleep-talking and crying. It's only a queen bed, so there's hardly enough space for us three. Yawn... But man the view was great. Another beautiful day in paradise!



We went downstairs for breakfast and it was great. Nice outdoor seating, good food, and many squirrels scurrying around the trees!




After breakfast we went to the beach for a little fun on the sand and sea.




I went swimming in the sea for a while and asked Jolie to join me. At first she was super unwilling, even running away when I approached her. But when Cobby offered to come along, she reluctantly went into the water. Later, she REFUSES to get out of the water! Sigh...

After that we went back to the hotel to wash up. Jolie loved jumping on the bed...



Next up, the Butterfly and bird farm. There's a counter for you to feed the birds! The bird's claws were quite sharp, so I offered my arms for them to stand on while they drank the sweet water from the cup.




With that, we headed back to the mainland. We didn't do much, but honestly, you can't do much with a two-year-old. More importantly was that everybody had a good time, and I think we achieved that. :) There seemed to be more interesting things to do now at Sentosa, but not suitable for little kids. Hopefully Cobby and I could go back by ourselves sometime. :)

No comments: