Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jolie's 1st Visit to MacRitchie Reservoir

Do you remember the last time you've been to the MacRitchie Reservoir? I think the last time for me was during my Secondary school days, where we had to run a cross country through the woods. FYI, I hate running.

So that was a REAL long time ago. So it was kindda nice to go back there that afternoon. The zigzag bridge was still there! I remember as a child, dad would bring us to MacRitchie and we'll look down the bridge and see many little tortoise heads popping out of the water. Well, I can't seem to see any tortoise at all, I wonder where did they all go? But it's really nice to revisit my childhood with my own child that afternoon.

Daddy's girl...


Beautiful scenery with 2 beautiful girls. :)


After the visit to the park we headed to the nearby Thomson Shopping Centre for dinner. Once again, I remember as kids we'll go there every other weekend as the popular Yohan Supermarket was there. But now, other than the NTUC Finest supermarket, the place is a real bore.

Anyway, it's a nice break from the usual outing. So it was fun for all of us. :D

1 comment:

Geotacs said...

ah yes those cross-country days!

went there recently to check out how the place looks with the the revamped...

anyway Jolie has such a lovely smile :)