Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jolie's Second Immunization

Did I spell it correctly? Anyway, with the swine flu going around, we had to take our temperature before going into Thomson that morning. Dunno why, the whole clinic was so PACKED! I think they gave patients going for immunization priority cause we only waited for a few minutes and it's our turn!

Dr Keoy was wearing a pretty serious looking face mask. I guess the doctors are at higher risk in times like these. Jolie was very brave! After a physical check up, Dr Keoy pinched her buttocks and gave her a jab. I was so afraid she would scream her head off, but she just cried a little and that was it! Anyway, Jolie is 3 Months old today! She's 5.88kg and 62cm tall! I took alot of photos. Here are the cuter ones!

Jolie in the morning, just woke up...

Jolie just came back from the clinic...



Jolie in the evening...

No comments: