Monday, September 3, 2007

Fun Filled Saturday

Whoo Hoo!


Last Saturday sis, Sylvia and I went to the Wet Wet Wild at Pasir Ris Down Town East. It was fun!


We're supposed to meet 10am at the MacDonald’s outside Wet Wet Wild, so I got out of the house at 8.30am so that I wouldn't be late. What a beautiful morning! I breathe in the fresh morning air and felt the gentle morning sun on my skin. When was the last time I was out at this time of the day?? Usually Cobby and I either sleep late on weekends or travel around by car, no wonder this feels so unfamiliar and yet so good!


I didn't want to buy the huge Saturday newspaper and my earphone has unfortunately died... so I had absolutely nothing to do throughout the whole duration from Sembawang to Pasir Ris! -_- so bored....


Finally I reached Pasir Ris! I used to live in Pasir Ris, so it felt really nostalgic as I waited for the bus. I loved living there. How do I describe it? It's a very beautiful, relaxing and comfortable town to live in. Abit far though.... haha...


So that morning was one of those rare days where I arrived right on time, with my tummy growling all the way. Haha... I called my sis only to find out that they have not left her home yet!!! Grrr... My tummy was growling in protest, so I sat down and started breakfast without them. Yum... I lurve hash browns.... When I was finished with my Big Breakfast the crowd was starting to come in and hungry people were eyeing the empty seats I was occupying. Stress... Saved by sis and Sylvia’s appearance! (finally!)

After breakfast was non stop fun at the wet wet wild! We went on the slides, float around the waters, the wave pool and even the Jacuzzi! Time flies and suddenly it was 1pm! Hungry sia...
We ate yummy chicken rice before going back to sis place to pick up her laptop. Her Sony laptop adaptor died and we wanted to get an exchange at the Sony shop at Wisma Atrium.

By the time we left the house it was almost 3pm! So sis suggested that we have coffee at this cute little coffee shop near the Punggol MRT station. This is a tiny shop patroned mainly by bus drivers. We sat there, enjoying the breeze while we chit chat, drank coffee and ate some snacks. So shiok!

Wah! Orchard road is so bustling on a Saturday! How can anyone shop with all these human traffic?! I bought a new earphone for my handphone when I got to the Sony shop. $65.00!

**Fainted**

So expensive! Sigh, but I bought it anyway :P Went to Kinokuniya next and sis bought this two arts and craft book. So cute... I told her to make it and I'll sell it online. Hahaha... I bought this Donna Hay book of chocolates. Just looking at the photos makes me smile! Can't wait to try them out! I also bought a travel guide book for Paris... Hehe... time to plan!

Cobby joined us for dinner at Baker's Inn, Vivo City. GOOD FOOD! The pasta was excellent and the desserts were heavenly! I had Aglio Olio with Tiger Prawns and a chocolate soufflé. Sis ordered a warm chocolate cake that oozes chocolate fudge when u break it open with your fork... *quiver* Soooo goooood......

We gobbled down out food with relish and finally said goodbye. What a day! Good fun, good company, good shopping and great food! When can we do it again? :)

No comments: