Friday, August 31, 2007

WEIRDO!

I came across a weird man yesterday morning while going to work. I was moving down the escalator, carrying several big bags when suddenly this guy shove pass me rudely. O_o Luckily I was standing properly or else I would have rolled down the moving escalator! A-hole! I thought angrily as I saw him rush through the MRT gates.

I didn't really think much into it until I saw him again when I walked out from the MRT station. Hm? He was in such a hurry just now, I would have thought that he would have traveled quite far already. Haha... serves him right; he must be stuck among all the human traffic around. Then I noticed something unusual as I observed him.

He would walk in a very slow pace for awhile, looking over his shoulder every moment, as if someone is trailing him. Then, for no particular reason, would very suddenly start running ahead, as if he's very late and he HAS to overtake everybody in front of him! Then suddenly, he would stop and return to his very slow walk. And then he would repeat everything all over again. Weirdo Man!

So due to his irregular speed, we ended up at the bus interchange around the same timing. Haha... but I was so curious about him, I continued to observe him. Well, I was so angry at him pushing me on the escalator too, so I stared at him whenever I had the opportunity. Haha...

He seems ok while queuing for the bus, maybe it's because there's no where to go? When he got onto the bus he sat down, but when the bus started moving he suddenly got up at started to move to the back of the vehicle.

Where he went and what he did I no longer had an interest. There are too many weird people around in my everyday life. They're kind of like the bit of parsley on top of your food. You don't eat them, they don't taste good. But most chefs like to add them. I don't know why. Guess they just make the dish look more interesting. You'll go "Ooooo... nice!" Then you pick it out with your fork and continue with your meal.

No comments: