Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration 2010

Happy Mother's Day! This is my 2nd year as a Mother. Last year we didn't celebrate. Cobby didn't think that we need to do so since Jolie was only a few months old. OK... -_- So Cobby didn't think that we need to celebrate my very first year as a mother. No thanks, no appreciation, no nothing. Not very happy about that. Anyway... This year we have 2 celebrations! No, not because he needed to make up for last year, it's because 1 was for my mom while the other was for his side of the family.

We had a really early dinner (on Wednesday actually) as bro was travelling over the weekend. So I suggested the Thai restaurant at Chong Pang. I think it was called Taste of Thailand. Only when I was searching for the address online did I realise that it was the famous Thai eatery formerly located at the old Sembawang shopping centre! I ate there once and remembered that it was quite ok.

Dressed Jolie up in Ralph Lauren. Sis bought this, but it was so pretty, there wasn't any appropriate occasion to wear it! So better let her wear before she out-grow this too. It was a PERFECT fit! So pretty!



Strike a pose~



Turned out that the food was really good, and cheap too! We had fish, chicken, calamari, beef, kang kong and tom yam soup. All for only S$56! Well, they charge only S$55. We ate so fast that I forgot to take pictures! Definitely will go back again. :)

Aiyah forgot to take pictures of MYSELF that night. Boo! Mom looked great though! :)



On Saturday we headed over to MIL's place. This year, Cobby's Aunt and cousins were joining us for dinner at 幸福饮茶.





Jolie had so much fun playing with her Yee-Po (姨婆)! I think his Aunt was very happy being with Jolie too. She was smiling ear to ear the whole night. :)



I was feeding Jolie her dinner while the food came, so by the time I got to eat, everybody was almost done with dinner! Aiyah, forgot to take picture of the food again! Anyway, it was a good dinner, we even got yummy, creamy mango pudding and red bean paste pastry for dessert! YUMS~

Yeah, last year may not be too satisfactory, but this year was not so bad. Hopefully next year would be even better! :) Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: