Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fantastic Movie - Inception

I can't remember a movie that Cobby and I have watched twice, afterall, movie tickets aren't exactly cheap nowadays. But this was definitely worth every penny.



The 1st time I booked the tickets, I didn't noticed that it was actually fourth row from the screen. My mistake! Doesn't sound so bad? Try sitting fourth row of a giant GV Max screen. I actually had to take look away once in a while during the show as it was so straining on the eyes!

Even with the giant screen, Cobby and I were awestruck by the show. It's pretty complicated, so I don't think I can explain it properly here. All I can saw is that the story is very complex, so it makes you think about it even after the movie. It's very action packed, the effects were great, and the actors were quite well chosen too. It was more than what I expected from looking at the commercials and it was just as good watching it the 2nd time.

The 2nd time was actually better, well, we got better seats this time, so we can actually watch the show without going blind. On top of that, we were pass the "Oooo and Waaah" stage, so we could actually focus more and picked up more details of the story than the 1st time.

All in all, a very good movie. Impressive. :)

No comments: