Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Moving!

Just found out that my quota for my photos on this blog has reached it's limit. So the option they gave me was to pay for additional memory space. Normally I wouldn't mind paying, but their price plan was per annum!

20 GB - $5/yr
80 GB - $20/yr
200 GB - $50/yr
400 GB - $100/yr
1 TB - $256/yr
2 TB - $512/yr
4 TB - $1024/yr
8 TB - $2048/yr
16 TB - $4096/yr

Doesn't it makes more sense that I make a one-time payment for a specific amount of storage space? Why do they have to charge me every year? It doesn't make sense, so my solution was... GET A NEW BLOG!

So this is my new blog, CoCo Thinking Out Loud II.

It'a a little plain now, but I have to build it up slowly. So meanwhile, keep reading! Cheers!

1 comment:

On the supplements said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.