Saturday, October 1, 2011

Keira's Full Month Party

We were invited to baby Keira's full month party, so we dressed up Jolie in her fancy outfits and off we go!




We bought this necklace yesterday when we were out at Junction 8 Bishan. Jolie didn't get to buy a pair of cute shoes as they didn't have her size. She was pretty upset when we had to leave empty handed. I totally understand her frustration of finding a pair of cute shoes but can't buy as they didn't have your size! Sob... Ahem, anyway, we thought we cheer her up by letting her choose an accessories at one of the pushcart stores. She chose this very cute necklace that looks great on her!


We have already reached the carpark of the condo when we realised that we didn't prepare any ang-pao! So we had to drive to the stores nearby to buy some. Duh... Anyway, we finally got there and we were one of the first guests there! After awhile Char's mama finally carried the star of the day to party, but like all full month babies, she's snoozing away.

Jolie's at an age where she's quite curious about babies, and she would mimic all the adult's reaction and make her voice extra squeaky when she said, "awww... so cuuute!". I think it would take another two years before little Keira and Jolie can play together, by then Jolie would be the big sister!


Char Mama and little Keira.


Yummy food! The highlight HAS to be the mini eclairs. It's delicious! I wished I could eat more, but we had to save some for the other guests!


Jolie loved them like mad! I noticed that at every buffet, there's always not enough eclairs or cream puffs! At my next party I'm gonna make a whole tray of them!


After Jolie had her fill, she's all pumped up and ready to go crazy! She had so much fun running around and playing with balloons. She was so envious of the people swimming in the pool, but I didn't bring her swim suit, so she had to make do with just playing with the water. Poor daddy had to make sure she doesn't fall into the water!


Later the cupcakes char ordered arrived and it was really pretty!


Jolie was super estatic and got to eat a whole chocolate cupcake all by herself. After that, it was almost time for Jolie to take her nap, but I really wanted to see baby Vivian, so I waited for Winsome to arrive with her little precious. When they arrived, I was amazed how big baby Vv has grown! I got to carry her around like a little michelin baby, and I think she was a little dazed. I was a little surprised that she allowed me to carry her around without her Mommy.

Jolie saw me carrying the baby and wanted to carry too! She shouted "MINE MINE MINE!" and stretched out her arms. So I asked her to sit down and placed the baby in her arms. Baby Vivian must have sensed something was wrong and started to cry the moment I put her in Jolie's arms. Oops...Haha, better give Winsome back her little precious!

It was way passed Jolie's naptime, so we bade our farewell and sent Jolie to my Mom's place. It was fun, can't wait for the babies to grow up so that the girls can all play together!

No comments: