Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little House Pets

Ever since I was a little girl I have a fascination for lizards. I would chase them down and try to catch them. I don't understand why people are so grossed out or freaked out by them. I could understand if they feel that way about cockroaches, they are gross and dirty and just, ewww... But lizards are clean and I love their smooth and cool skin! I case you're wondering, yah, I did managed to catch some, that's how I know.

Besides, lizards are great for your house as they eat insects! So they actually HELP you get rid of pest like ants and bugs! Why would I ever want to get rid of them? So I have about 2 lizards (I think) living under my living room sofa, but their eating habits have grown to become quite different from your regular house lizards. I noticed that they would come out whenever the living room is empty and start roaming around looking for food.

Looking for insects? NO! They are actually feeding on whatever bits of food that Jolie dropped on the floor! Somehow my lizards have decided that they are sick of yucky insects and decide to switch to bits of biscuits, cakes, rice, bread crumbs!

I have noticed this for quite awhile now, but one day, while my parents were over, I told them about my new house pets. Dad was so intrigued that he placed a few cake crumbs on the floor near the edge of the sofa. When we came back to the sofa a few minutes later, the crumbs were gone!

So one day I decide to lure my little pets out and try to take a video of them...



Aren't they adorable??? Haha... The only problem now is that every morning, I have to go around the living room, picking up their poop poop. Sigh, you think it's possible to toilet train them?