Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Better Late Then Never

Well I've actually decided to give up on making New Year resolutions permanently. Forever.


I've always made them but I never follow through, so they all turn out to be empty promises. But I'll think I should give it one more try. If I still don't get things done, I give up making them forever. But in order to make sure they REALLY happen. I shall make an easier list this year.

1. Get Married (hahaha..)
2. Get my bloody driving lesson
3. Furnish my home with:

1. curtains for my balcony window
2. bench and water feature for my little garden
3. wall unit for the living room
4. cabinet for living area
5. floor lights and change some of ceiling lights to warm light
6. Complete my study room with sofa, TV, DVD player, etc.

That's all. Sounds simple enough. Let's see how it goes ;)


1 comment:

... just zinc ... said...

May you fulfill your resolutions this time and that you will find making them worthwhile !! Hey go add a tagboard to your blog leh ... My recommendation: http://cbox.ws