Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Cactus

I never knew why the humans never gave me a single drop of water. Can't they see that I'm all dried up? Look at my spikes! They are all brown! Nobody cares...
I hardly saw my human anymore, ever since she placed me here, away from her. There's not much people here, except for my neighbour. Talk about wierd companion.But recently some humans have been giving me lots of attention! They give me water and treat me real nice!I listened to their chatting when they gathered around, washing their cups and making drinks. Sometimes I envy that they can make drinks themselves, but I'm happy just having them around. They talked about "blogging" about me, what's that? Hmm.. I hope they would come visit me soon. I miss them already!

For another story on this cactus, check out http://www.simplezinc.blogspot.com




No comments: