Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I wish, I dream, I want

Have you ever been in a place in your life where you don't feel like doing what you are doing and wished that you can do something totally different? I have some ideas recently...

*disclaimer* before you read further and laugh your head off or vomit I must 1st clarify that these are just my fantasy thoughts. So the chances of me actually quitting my day job are unlikely.


A Stay Home Tai-Tai (glamorized housewife)
high tea and mahjong, what's not to like?

A Model
Capture the best of me before time steps in. Hubby may not like this

A Singapore Girl (Air Stewardess)
I was once very close to joining. But as much as I love to travel, I get home sick :P

My Own Boss
Some things that I like, bakery, beauty parlor, cafe, book store, restaurant, so many

My Own Online Boss
Even better cuz tat means that I can work from home

Kindergarden Teacher
But I'm afraid that I would lose my temper and strangle the kids

Fitness Instructor Aerobics, yoga, etc.
Help others get fit, you stay fit yourself. Not bad!

Ok that's all that I can think of for now.

No comments: