Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dinner at Trattoria Lafiandra al Museo

When we drive past the Singapore Arts Museum, I would notice that there's a little Italian restaurant at the side. So on Thursday, since Cobby took leave, I suggested that we have our dinner there. Turns out to be another nice place to have dinner! I don't know how the place survive cause throughout the whole dinner, there was only us and another 2 tables occupied! Haha, maybe they survive on weekends and lunch hours. But that suits me just fine as I want to avoid hanging around crowds with all the H1N1 scare...

Anyway, it was quite windy that evening so we opted to seat outdoors. We were seated right next to a little 'garden' so I took some pictures while we waited for our food.

My little flasher... likes to pull up her top.


She likes to make noises like "poh" and "Pah" now, which explains her mouth...






Of course it wasn't as good as the ones we had in Italy but it was good nonetheless.

This starter is free, nice... so fancy...


The parma ham with rock melon is a little expensive ($22.00) but it was very good and the portion was very generous!



This is my order, Penne Primavera ($19.50). Penne with eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms. I didn't finish as the portion was so big... but, yums...


Cobby ordered this Cannelloni ($19.50). Its like lasagna but with some vegetable inside. Also very good.


Next time we'll go a little earlier, visit the arts museum before going to the restaurant for dinner. I would like to try their pizza next time!

No comments: