Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 4th Month

Jolie is 4 months old on Friday! We went to the clinic for her immunization in the morning. Her usual Dr Keoy was on urgent leave, so it gave us the opportunity to switch doctors! Hohoho... So from now on we'll go to Dr Ang instead. I think I prefer him. At least he looks more awake and speaks more clearly.



The original plan was for me to go for my pap smear at Dr Kee's while Cobby settle Jolie's Doctor visit. But the very smart Cobby left my handbag in the car, so I can't go to the Doctor's without my purse. So we had to wait till Jolie was settled before going over for my check up. Jolie was SO BRAVE! She didn't even make any noise when the nurse gave her the injection! So proud of her.

So I went for my very 1st pap smear, and I must say, it wasn't a very comfortable experience. -_- Dr Kee also found a small lump on the right side of my uterus, but he said that it's so small that it wasn't worth it to operate and remove it. So he reassured me that it's fine and we can finally go home!



Jolie can turn nowadays... (will upload a video once I capture a good one)


Taking a nap on Daddy's shoulder...


According to Chinese customs, there is a practice to introduce solid food to babies at 4 months. But in reality, babies should only start eating around 6 months, so you don't actually let her eat the food, just letting her lips touch food such as a chicken drumstick, or fish. So later in the evening, we boiled a drumstick and let Jolie "eat" it.



Yeah! Congratulations my baby! Welcome to the wonderful world of meat! Happy 4th Month!

No comments: