Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby's New Shoes

Heard that the Johnson & Johnson baby wipes was having a discount at BHG at Bishan, so mother in law, baby Jolie and I headed out this afternoon to buy some. At the BHG, I wanted to look for a new pair of shoes for Jolie as her cute bunny shoes were getting a little tight. So after shopping around we bought these!



Well they were'nt as cute as the bunny shoes but they look pretty anyway!

After shopping I suggested we have a snack at the food court as MIL didn't eat her lunch. (She sometimes don't eat, that's why she's so slim) I just wanted to eat some light dessert but she bought a plate of char kuey teow and a plate of fried carrot cake without telling me! In the end we couldn't finish the food.





After eating we passed by Popular bookstore, so I bought Jolie a picture book. By then Jolie had fallen asleep peacefully in my MIL's arms, so we headed home. I was SO JEALOUS! I wanted to take over carrying her but I realised that the stuff we bought were pretty heavy! It would be mean to ask your mother-in-law to carry such heavy stuff right... so... bo bian loh...



She was in a happy mood when we got home, so I took a picture of our Princess in her new shoes.



So pretty!

P.S. Our 4 month old Miss Jolie's current shoe size is size 2, which is 12.5cm for 6-12months! We bought size 3 for her, which is 13.5cm for 12-18months so that the shoes can last longer. -_-" Poor Jolie, she's gonna have trouble finding pretty heels that fit her feet when she grows up. Same fate as her Mummy and Daddy!

No comments: