Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sick

Baby has been feeling a little under the weather for a few days, so I just gave her some of the medicine that doc gave her the previous time we went to the doc. But instead of getting better, she seems to be getting worse! When she started to have those phlegm cough, I decided to take her to the doc.

When we got to the Thomson medical centre and declared that both of us (yah, Jolie gave me some of her virus too) was having flu-like symptoms, the nurses gave us a worried look, gave us both face masks and asked some guys if we can pass. I was worried that they were going to quarantine us both! But thankfully they let us pass.

Surprisingly Jolie agreed to wear the face mask (but only for awhile), much to the amusement to all the nurses. Everybody was like "SO CUTE...!" Haha, Jolie always spread joy to everybody we meet!




The next few days has been PURE HELL. My illness got worse and worse. I didn't see a doctor (can't remember why). I felt so sick and so tired due to my illness, but I can't rest as she's so clingy to me during the day and keep waking up during the night because of her discomfort. I wished someone could come rescue me and help take care of Jolie, but Mom's still in HK, there's no one but Cobby! Well, he tried he's best...

We were so sick that we didn't even go to Marl's raya lunch. I think it's better this way. Not nice to go spread germs during this festive season right.

Well, Jolie's feeling all well now, I'm still coughing abit. Cobby was suddenly sent overseas for work. Thankfully I'm feeling better and my Mom came back from HK. This has been the worse experience for me ever!

No comments: