Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heirloom

We were at Cobby's place having dinner when his Mom suddenly brought out two pieces of wind-up toys for Jolie to play.



Apparently these two toys belonged to Cobby and he had played with them when he himself was a child! Whao~ I thought that was pretty cool. I mean, in this day and age, who still keep their own toys long enough for their own children to play with! Well, the two toys were in perfect condition until Cobby's little niece tore out one of the bird's eye when they let her play with it, which is quite a shame.

Watching Jolie play with it was quite nice. I can imagine many years ago, her dad was as fascinated as her when he played with them. Come to think of it, I still have my favourite teddy bear, kept safely in the cupboard at my Mom's place. Maybe I can pass it on to her. But... perhaps I should wait till she's a little bigger. Meanwhile, Teddy's safe and sound in his cupboard. :)

No comments: