Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dinner? Yes!

I know this may sound strange, but I decided to go to a gathering because of a movie that I watched. I watched "Yes Man" by Jim Carrey on TV the other day and was so inspired by the show. I guess I was a little like the Jim Carrey character, often avoiding gatherings with friends and would rather cook up some lame excuse to stay at home alone to watch DVD. I don't know why, but after watching the show, I felt that I should give life a chance and say yes more often. :) Coincidentally, an ex-colleague soon emailed me and called for a gathering. Normally I wouldn't say yes, after all, I'm not very close to some of the people who are going. But I decided to say "YES" and slowly found myself looking forward to a night out with my friends!

On Thursday, Mom came over and helped me watch Jolie while I went for dinner. I was still hesitant till the very last minute, but when I sat down with my friends and started eating, chatting and laughing, I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave!



We were having ala carte buffet at Sakae Sushi at Park Mall and we ate till 9plus before another friend and I had to make a move. I wished I could stay out longer, but I was worried how Cobby was handling baby at home. So we bid our goodbyes while the rest continued to eat and chat.



I really enjoyed myself that night. Hope to have more of such fun gathering with friends in future! :)

2 comments:

... just zinc ... said...

eh, how come the photos look so nostalgic like taken years ago ??

Miss CoCo said...

Oh they were taken with a polariod camera. Quite blur hor...