Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Good Sunday

It's Sunday but Jolie just finished another semester of her baby gym, so no classes till April! Yeah! Cobby wanted to go to his Mom's place before lunch, so we got all dressed up and ready to go! This dress was given by my friend Gillin, on Jolie's full month party! Actually she could fit into it earlier, but the thin material meant that we can only let her wear on warm weather. Which was perfect for that day. Don't she look like a little lady? :)



We dropped her off at Mom's place before going to the nearby market for lunch. We ate a bowl of REALLY spicy tom yam fish soup with bee hoon. Oh man, the 1st time I had it, it wasn't so spicy! Poor Cobby got an upset stomach the next day. :P

After lunch, Cobby wanted to go cut his hair. So instead of asking me to wait outside the barber for him, he suggested that I go drive around in the car! :D Yeah! Good idea! I practically skipped to the car park and drove around Toa Payoh for the next 30 min. I didn't really get very far as there were alot of traffic lights. It was fun driving around anyway, I love driving! :)

We went back to Mom's place, expecting Jolie to be taking her nap, but it turns out that she's still running around, playing! Hey! No government ah~! So I made her take her nap and while she's sleeping, Cobby suggested that we go jalan jalan. We read that there's a new retail store opened at Millenia Walk, but we drove there to find out that it's only opening at the end of the month. So we had coffee and cake at Starbucks, walked around, and headed back.

For dinner, Cobby suggested dining at Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant. He ate there before with his colleagues and liked it, so we headed there.



Dinner was really good! It's a cosy little place at Bukit Merah, and it gets really crowded at dinner time, so we were lucky to arrive early and secured a place!



Best of all they have my favourite dessert! Orh Nee!



Took a really nice picture of Jolie and I. :)



Now that I'm blogging this down, I realised that most of the activities were suggested by Cobby that day, and I really enjoyed myself! What a great Sunday!

No comments: