Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Performance Bonus

Just got my performance bonus, and I must say, it's pretty impressive! Heehee... Why? Just because I'm a stay home Mom doesn't mean that I cannot get my deserved performance bonus right? After all, being a stay home Mom is one of the most difficult job in the world! :)

I think it was Cobby who 1st suggested that I get a little bonus too if he gets PB this year (they didn't get it last year). So I jokingly said that, in that case, we should do an appraisal! So we did the usual routine, him asking me what I have accomplished this year and what I plan to achieve in the coming year. I put on my most serious expression and explained in detail of how I've been cooking and cleaning more for the past year, and of course, put in some bonus points on how healthy, happy and clever Jolie has been because of my care.

As for the coming year, I put out my plans to make more delicious and nutritious meals, improve cleaning capability by sourcing better tools, and etc. Hahaha... Everybody should get a bonus once in awhile. It's really great for the morale! :))

No comments: