Saturday, July 9, 2011

2 X Party!

Busy day! Got 2 parties to go to today. At lunch time, we're going to Zinc's baby full month party. In the afternoon, we're invited to Cobby's friend's son's 1st birthday party. So after breakfast, Jo picked a dress all by herself and we head out!

Check out my new heels from Taiwan! Very sweet and comfy!



We finally got there, but Jolie was too distracted by the playroom next to the function room and pulled me there.



So while Cobby was enjoying his buffet lunch at the function room, I was next door with Jolie. My stomach was growling as I watch enviously at the party through the glass windows. How I wish I could eat and hang out with my friends, but I guess I could only wait for Cobby to finish.



Finally I got to eat! Check out Zinc Dad's creation.



Baby Vivian was busy sleeping. She looked like an Angel.



After hanging out for awhile, we headed home so that Jolie could take her nap. The birthday party was 3-6pm at the Temesak Club, but Jolie slept so long that by the time we got there, the party was about to end! Thankfully we got there just in time for the cake cutting. The parents hired party coordinators to make it a Mickey theme party. Check out the birthday cake!!!



Balloon scupture!



The happy family.



There was also a balloon sculptor to make balloon creations for the kids there. He made an adorable lion for Jolie. Cobby and I were thinking of hiring one for Jolie's next birthday party.



The birthday boy. What big round eyes!



There was also a colouring station where kids can colour Mickey mouse pictures.



Mummy and baby posing for a photo!



Like I said, we were so late that we only hung out for awhile and we're off! Haha, but it was quite a fun occasion. Pretty inspiring too, gave us alot of party ideas.



We were suppose to go for dinner, but Jolie wanted to go play at the playground, so we let her play a little. It's the weekend anyway, let her have a little fun!




For dinner, we headed to SAKE sushi at Holland Village. After dinner, we pampered ourselves with a little Häagen-Dazs!



We couldn't finish, but it was a great way to end a day. Shiok!

No comments: