Saturday, May 19, 2007

Movie Maniac!

Whoo Hoo!
2007 is definitely a movie goer's dream come true. So many movies to catch in the following months! Busy busy!!

Disturbia
Thriller about having to live next door to a serial killer? Ooo... sounds interesting. But damn it, can't find it in the movie anymore! Finished so soon? Must be while I'm overseas. :(

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End
Anybody who don't know about this show must have been living under a rock. I mean, do I even have to elaborate why this show is a must watch?? duh... Sigh... I still havn't gotten over the shock that I suffered when they abruptly ended the show in part 2, Dead Man's Chest.

Oh by the way, I'm watching it for FREE... Whahaha.... Don't you just hate me? My company's social committee has arranged for a screening for staff and we get to bring our family or friend along. (of course, only staff gets to watch for free...) Looking forward to 26 May 2007! Johnny Depp!!! Orlando Bloom!!!

Shrek 3
Yeah I like Shrek! Some people hated the show, they don't understand why would anybody like a animation with such hideous cast. I just like the characters (the gingerbread man and donkey) and their jokes. most are adult jokes really so I guess it's more of a movie for grown ups. Haha... funny... Looking forward to some laughs! (Some's a fan of Shrek. go figure.)

Spiderman 3
Im a sucker for series... I liked the spiderman cartoon, so I've been following the series since the very first episode. I didnt really approve that they made MJ find out the identity of Peter Parker so soon, but hey, Im not the director. -_-

Bro saw the show and he said it's stupid. :( Really? Gosh I hope it doesn't suck. Im catching it later today, I'll let you know later.

Die Hard 4
Did you know that I'm a great fan of Bruce Willis? So you can imagine my face when I saw the trailer of Die Hard 4 on the big screen. YES!!! I'm a Die Hard fan of Die Hard! Whahaha... sounds funny when I put it this way. Im currently looking for the DVD for Die Hard with a Vengeance (part 3). Strangely I can only find part one and two in the shops... why... Anyway, looking forward to Die Hard 4!!! YEAH!!!!!

Ocean's 13
Oh.My.God. Ocean's 13!!!! George Clooney! Brad Pitt! Matt Damon! Andy Garcia! Al Pacino! OCEAN'S 13!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE???!!!

Zodiac
As you can guess by now, I love thrillers and suspense. So this show naturally caught my attention. Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, its about a serial killler that taunts police with his ciphers and letters. Im confident that I'll like this show because it's by David Fincher, director of "Seven" and "Fight Club" both of which in my opinion are fantastic shows. :D

Transformers
Cool...! That's my reaction when I saw the trailer for Transformers. I remember catching every episode religiously with my brother when we were younger. We also got most of their toys which, if we have kept till today, would have made us rich. Sad to say, we, like most children, usually end up destroying most of our possesions.

Oh, the movie, yes. The trailer gave us a hint of how different the movie would be from the Transformers cartoon we watched in the eighties. It's super cool and modern! (even though some scenes remindered me of the Terminator) Check out their trailers. Its so cool....

Of course there are more great movies coming out everyweek, it's just that these are some that I feel should not be missed! Ok I gotta go prepare now. Meeting dear to catch Spidey. Ciao!

No comments: