Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Nails (Part II)

It's good to be home! Havn't settled the photos yet, so I'll make sure to update when they're ready


As I've mentioned earlier, my bling bling nails has been a real hassel during my trip to Hong Kong. They were getting long and ugly and the crystals were dropping out! I've never had such long nails before, I always keep them short and neat. So for the past 3 weeks I've been reduced to a bimbo.


Why? With such long nails, I can't cook, I can't clean, I can't type, I'm basically handicapped because any activities would mean risking breaking my nails. Of course the ultimate Bimbo factor; the constant gazing at my nails, admiring the crystals and it's shine. Awww.... (^-^)


I was looking forward to parting with my Bimbo side and getting rid of the nails really. They were getting really ugly and not forgetting uncomfortable, having experienced a few accidents with my pathetic attempt to help out with the luggage.


Went to Some's place again on Friday to get rid of the acrylic nails. After a delicious dinner cooked by Some's mama, we got to work. Man! They were difficult to remove. Two of my nails were abit hurt from the minor accidents with the luggage. :(


We decided to go for a more sweet and simple design, so we opt for a french manicure with hand painted flowers and some recycled crystals. They look so sweeeeet! As usual, we were so excited with the final result that we started snapping away with our camera phones! Haha...



Some taking photo of my feet...

Poor dear dear waited for me until 12.50am to fetch me. It should have been a quick job as we were only doing normal painting, but we didn't expect the acrylic to be so difficult to remove! In the end dear waited an extra 2 hours for me. Sorry my love! (^_^)


I really like this second design, yes it may be more simple, but it's not plain and it still has the bling effect. Nice!

1 comment:

LilMrsT said...

I like your new painted nails ... They are really sweet. I tell you, mani/pedi is addictive!!! I bet I will be seeing more of this, which I would love to.

Hugz