Friday, July 20, 2007

Poor Connie~

Connie's not looking too good recently, she seems to be losing weight, her appetite has reduced and she seems pretty lethargic most of the time. Mom says that she must be sick or something, so I'll be taking her to the vet this sunday.


An idea struck me yesterday, maybe she's having teeth decay problems! She's a pretty old cat, so I guess her teeth would decay like all living things right? If I have tooth decay, and my only food is hard cat feed, I wouldnt be able to eat properly without pain, and that would in turn make me tired and lose weight too right?


Anyway, that's my theory. We'll see what the vet says. Sigh... I'm worried. Would Connie pass away before my wedding day? I'm preparing myself mentally for bad news. Hope that it's not anything that can't be fixed...


********************** Fingers and toes crossed!!!!! **********************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie is going to be okay! Congrats on the wedding :)