Friday, July 20, 2007

Step Up!

Went for our first step aerobics class yesterday evening and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IT WAS FUN!!!

Some couldn't join us cause she was super sick, so it was just Char, Somester and CoCo. Some missed out a great class! :D We started late due to some late comers, the instructor also gave the class some pointers before class starts as step aerobics was considered high-impact. Don't want anybody to get hurt!

It wasnt full attendenace but the studio was full nonetheless. We ended up standing right at the front and me next to the instructor! Stress... Guess what, she actually recognise me!

Instructor: "hey you're from my class..."
CoCo: "Yah, monday ABT class..."
Instructor (Face lightened up): "Oh yah ABT! So where are the rest of the group?" (and looked around)

-_-

We're like some silly fan club, so onz... Paiseh...

Anyway, the class was intensive! We had to REALLY concentrate or else we'll miss a step and fumble around stupidly.. Haha.. It happened a few times for me as my 'kapoh-ness' got the better of me. We were working so hard to keep to the steps that before we know it, the class was over and we're sweating like mad.

***Feels great to sweat it out!***

Initially, I didn't want to go as I wanted to go buy the CD for my wedding dinner. But later I got Cobby to buy it for me after work. Boy was I glad that I didn't skip class! The instructor said that next week she'll add in tummy workout. Looking forward to it! Yeah!

No comments: