Thursday, July 19, 2007

Waddling Waddle

On the bus to the train station this morning, a plump woman stood next to where I was sitting. I don't understand why she had to squeeze herself into that small space. There were definitely more standing room further down the bus. Anyway, she looked really uncomfortable, standing there holding on to the railing with her left hand while carrying her bag in the other. When the bus started to move, I had an unbearable urge to laugh out loud...!

While the bus was moving, she kept trying to balance herself by tightening and lossening her grip, causing her round and flabby arm to twitch uncontrollably. What's so amazing about a twitching arm you say? Well obviously you havn't seen a FAT arm trying to twitch! Each twitch sends a ripple up and down her arm, so watching her was like watching a radar screen... Beep... beep...


Control we have an unidentified boggie... Beep... Err we have confirmed that it was a whale...
Hahaha... I am so mean.. I swear Karma would one day turn around and bite my ass... I would turn into a old auntie with a huge butt and arms flabby enough to fly.

No comments: