Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Final Theory Evaluation

2 November 2007 – Final Theory Evaluation.....

I know that I have already passed the theory test before, but that was more then 2 years ago! Besides, things didn’t turn out too well during my theory practice session the day before the evaluation. I tried out three booklets and I failed all three of them!

-_-" So much for confidence building…

I was so freaked by the fact that I wasn’t as good as I thought I was, I totally buried myself in the books the moment I reached home that morning.

Failure is not an option!

Cobby can’t understand why I’m so stressed out.
I hate to fail – and I especially hate to fail in subjects that I’ve passed in the past.

It’s not about the cost. Practice and evaluation only cost $3.21, while the final test cost only $6.00. It’s not about the time. I’m in no hurry.

It is the reputation people! The reputation!

I know this sounds silly. But hey, my pride is at stake here. I’m mighty proud of the fact that I’ve passed all my theory lessons on the very first try two years ago and I’m not gonna let this tarnish it!

So I spent the rest of the day with my nose in my books, even forgoing my favorite TV… Sob… Only stopping in the evening to go celebrate my dad’s birthday at Vivo. When we reached home later that night, I continued with my revision till my eyes can’t stay open anymore.

D-Day… the butterflies in my stomach makes me a little nausea, but the moment I stepped into the classroom, I felt better, calm and confident. I finished the 50 questions with time to spare, so I went back and reviewed all my questions again. I hate the part where the touch the button that says “Finish Test, Show Results”.

My finger hovered over the button for around 5 seconds, I mumbled a little prayer (cliché I know), and touched the button.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PASS
94%


YES! I wanted to punch the air and make whooping noises but held back as there were other people still working on it. So I did a silent one, “whoo hoo!” Take one last look at the results, and left the room.

I felt like I was floating! I had the stupid grin on my face as I hopped down the stairs to tell Cobby the good news. Yeah! I knew I could do it!

So next one on the menu would be my final theory test. Bring it on!! Nothing could stop me now! I am the queen of the universe!!!! Hahahahaha.......

No comments: