Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tired…

I’m so tied up at work, it’s depressing. What’s worse, Cobby just left last Sunday for his overseas work trip. So I'm tired and depressed and lonely. Nowadays I would prefer to work in the Library, cuz there I don’t need to hear TFO’s loud ramblings on how stressful she is. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who think she’s irritating. Tweety commented how wonderfully peaceful it would be when TFO goes on leave in the next few days. Hahaha… I think so too.

Times like these I wonder if there are irritating personality traits about myself that I wasn’t aware about. But then again, if there really is, would I really want to know? Even if someone say it in my face, would I change myself to please others?

Aiyah… see lah, work too much until my brain start talking in riddles. I’m just tired. I wanna go on a holiday….

No comments: