Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally!

I've been missing my family terribly these few weeks. My parents are now at Hong Kong with my sis, so before they left I asked them to give me a call when they are there. They left about 2 weeks ago and still, no word from them. I feel so sad and missed them so much!

So on tuesday,not wanting to disturb my sis's work, I sent her a sms, asking her how is she and how are parents. I didn't receive any reply, guess she's busy at work. So I went about my life again, working in the day, going for driving lessons at night. Last night, after my driving, I noticed that I have 2 missed calls from a number which I have no record of. I suspected they must be some fishy china women telemarketeer, trying to sell me stuff (I've been getting alot of those lately). So I ignored the missed calls.

This morning on the way to work, my thoughts drifted to my parents and sis again, and I said to Cobby that I will call sis tonight to see how are they. Just as I finished my sentence, my handphone started ringing. It's the same number! I answered and found myself hearing the familiar shout of my sister! We talked and passed the phone around so that I get to speak to both my parents.

I felt so happy hearing their familiar voices and I felt so much better and at ease when I finally put down the phone. I wished that I could fly over right now to visit them... When will I see them again I wonder?

No comments: