Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hooked on Viwawa!

I read about this viwawa a few weeks back on Xiaxue's blog and I thought I just go take a look. Now Im totally hooked!

This is an online gaming website that have fabulous games that we asian love, like big 2 and of course, the ultimate, Mahjong! I guess why it was so popular is that it is so easy to start, just sign in for free, create a wawa, and you can start playing! Check out my wawa...



You don't have to pay anything, the "money" used in the games are virtual so you can play without fear of going bankrupt. You get to play with real people rather than some stupid computer program that makes silly senseless decisions.

Playing with real people also means that you can actually interact with the others, which the fun part. I mean, when you play mahjong with a group of friends, it's always fun to add in some jest, comments and an occasional complain like, "Hey give me a card leh" or "oh man, my cards suck". Most of the time its just little comments here and there, but the most memorable game was when this guy tried to pick up girls during a game.

After the initial introduction, the cheesey guy suddenly asked the other player with a seemingly cute ID...

Cheesey Guy: hey xxx, can I ask you a question?
Girl with cute ID: yes?
CG: Are you a chio bu?

At this point all 3 of us were totally thrown off and gave our own expressions...
me: -_-"
other guy: :P
girl w cute id: LOL

Oh man how cheesey can that guy be??? Then he continued with his super lame jokes and obvious attempts to show off. He's claims that he's enlisting to NS in a few weeks, that he got PES A and he would most probably be an officer, complaining how tough OCS would be when he haven't even got in yet! I was like "puke..." and I think the others were sharing my sentiments. He's a funny character.

It's also fun to get friends to join in for a game when they are online. If you don't like mahjong, you can play cards, chess, even a fun sushi game! Cobby wants to play too but his old PC can't even open the website. Sigh I guess it's time for the old geezer to retire. Maybe we'll drop by the IT show tonight and see if we can fish out any last minute good deals!

No comments: