Friday, June 27, 2008

Announcement

Oh well... since it's already official, no harm announcing here right? Guess what???

I am happy to announce that I've resigned from my current job!

Yup, I've:
Thrown in the letter
Fired my boss
Moving on
Given my notice
Quit
Sayonara
Bye Bye

It's over baby, cuz the fat lady has sung her last song...

Feeling pretty happy now and looking forward to a new beginning. I'm still there now, my last day's on the 25 July 2008. So check out the countdown clock at my sidebar!

So happy that I'm moving on, many say that it was long overdue. But if I were procrastinating, it would be because I really hate to leave my dear friends there. They were the light in the otherwise dull and depressing place I call work.

Honestly speaking, this job has taught me so much. There are so many people here that I respect and look up to and I've learnt so much from them. Really must thank them properly before I leave.

On the flip side, there are the super arseholes too! Hey this is MY BLOG so it's time to vent baby!!!

To all the freaking idiots, so called geniuses that I have to "serve" everyday. Who think they are the masters of the universe or something. I help out about 200+ people daily. And this is ON TOP of the other work that I have to do. I DO NOT SERVE ONLY YOU. You expect me to drop everything that I'm doing and bow down at your feet? "Oh master of the universe, I live to serve only you, your wish is my command!" Siao. No respect for people. Absolutely no common sense to understand even the most simple logic. Never follow instructions. Inconvenience others so as to convenience yourself. Inconsiderate; when you want it, it must be NOW. When other people ask simple things from you, "wait, I'm busy" What the F**K.

Ok, I know not ALL are like that, but thanks, I've had enough. Flying Kisses for all~! Cheerios!

No comments: