Thursday, July 3, 2008

Less than 100%

I'm just not feeling very good recently. My gastric's not feeling too well, so I have to avoid taking oily, spicy food, which is my favourite! Sad... It's SOOOO difficult to order something light and soupy for a change as by default I always go for the heavy, spicy or fried stuff. So I really thank Zinc for nagging, no I meant persuading me to order the healthier choice.

I've also cut down on the caffine, so on most days people would see me walk around like oscar the grouch. Cutting down on the caffine also makes me pretty lethargic, so by the time I reach home, I'm already half asleep.

I don't know if it's all in my head or not, but I really felt that my condition worsens when I'm in the office. I get a headache just looking at the PC monitor, I get nauseas, and I just wanna close my eyes and lie down. Which explains why I havn't been blogging lately. Just looking at a PC monitor makes me sick...

I really hate being not well. That's why I always believe that health is the most important thing to a person. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

Oh by the way Sis is coming back either today or tomorrow, so, really looking forward to seeing her again. It;s her birthday this Friday, but I have not found her a present yet. Really don't know what to get for her...

No comments: