Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lucky Jolie

Jolie is such a lucky girl, everybody showers her with all sorts of gifts and toys. Some of which can even make an adult jealous! Her ah-ma recently bought her a rocking horse! Looks so fun, I wished I could have one that's my size! You can even put down the wheels and roll her around the house!





I noticed that Jolie likes to hide in cozy places such as behind the curtain or some corner. So I wanted to buy something like a tent or a house. Where she can enjoy some personal space. So I bought this.



So fun right! It even comes with plastic balls. Well, it was much bigger than I expected, (I can sit inside comfortably) so my living room space has been greatly reduced. But I guess it would be more practical as Jolie is quite tall, so she should be quite comfortable.

I think what parents buy for their children is a reflection of what they wished they could have as a child. Now if you would excuse me, I need to go take a nap inside Jolie's tent. :)

No comments: