Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Long Day

Bro wanted to give us a treat today, so we went to Red Star Restaurant 红星酒家 for dim sum. Mom said that we ate there as a child, but I can't remember really.



I love the place! Very old school. SUPER SUPER crowded, since its Sunday morning. But we only queued for about 15mins and another 5-10min for people to clear the table. After that, the food carts filled with steaming hot dim sum were buzzing around and we quickly filled our table (and our stomach). Even Jolie munched non-stop! Highly recommended for everybody!



After brunch, we drove Dad to That CD Shop at Orchard to buy his classical music CD, and I finally got my GLEE music CDs!! YEAH~! I LOVE GLEE!! (listening while I'm blogging)

In the afternoon, Cobby bought home a new mattress for Jolie. This one has padding surrounding the mattress, so it's great for small children who may roll around when they sleep. :) It's pink!



Jolie doing quality check... PASS!



Sigh, as we dismantle and packed up Jolie's baby cot, we can't help but feel a little nostalgia. It seems like yesterday when we just set up the bed, anticipating the arrival of our little baby girl...



After going down memory lane, we searched for a place to have dinner for the night. We found this place from HungryGoWere.Com Turns out to be a pretty nice place! Quiet, not crowded, decent food, not bad! It's inside the Turf Club Riding Centre, so you probably see people learning to ride during the day.

Jolie loved it of course, she could run around like mad and even sit on the floor because it's so deserted in the evening. She even invited Daddy to sit with her, so cute...



So ends another Sunday. A little sad, will have to study hard for the next 2 weeks as my Japanese test coming soon. :P

3 comments:

ŞEKER said...

hello,
my name is sahra. I'm from Turkey. Your very sweet girl..

Miss CoCo said...

Thanks Sahra! :)

Nar said...

Hey..
You have a cute little girl :) I saw the mattress with the pads surrounding, liked it,I tried to see the brand, I read "kinoco" but couldnt find it on internet. Did I read the brand correct? If not may you tell it, maybe I can find it on amazon or somewhere on the internet.. Thank you so much.