Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pixar Exhibition at Science Centre



Visited the Pixar exhibition at the Science Centre on Sunday. It's really fun! Last week here already, if you haven't seen it, you should go take a look. There are original drawings, sketches and models used for making all the famous Pixar movies that we have watched.

I wished that they would put some of the sketches on sale! But then if they do so, I'm sure it would be bloody expensive. They do print some of the drawings on plain, boring, al-cheapo T-shirts. But the designs were so boring! Their Marketing personnel should be shot. After coming out of the exhibition, you should bank on the feel good feeling and the re-newed passion for all the characters the customers have seen and throw out all possible merchandise! Anyway, I only got a cute tissue box.



We also paid for the photo. I thought it was cute that they digitally add Woody onto our hands. I was a little disappointed though, seeing the ratatouille background, wouldn't it be even cuter if they put Remy the rat onto our hands??



OK lah, seeing that Jolie for once was actually looking at the camera, I guess it makes a good family portrait. :)

No comments: