Monday, June 21, 2010

Masked CoCo

Was SUPER sick the other day. I think Jolie passed her germs to me. My sinus was all blocked up and hurting like hell, my throat hurts too and was as dry as the desert. I was just a walking germ. So I brought Jolie to my Mom's place so that I could go see the doctor.

Naturally, since I'm so sick, it's only right for me to wear a surgical mask right?



You should see the looks I get while walking on the street. Everybody was staring like I'm an alien. Maybe they were worried that I have H1N1 or something. Haha... I mean, in Hong Kong, Taiwan or Japan, it's so common to see people wearing surgical masks. Maybe it's not a common practice here, but I thing anybody who is not feeling well should wear a mask so that they don't go around spreading germs to everybody. It's the ethical thing to do, like sneezing into a tissue paper and washing your hands frequently!

No comments: