Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday upgrades

Spent most of the holidays not at parties, countdowns or pubs. Sounds boring, but we just had a proper dinner at home and watched a movie after Jolie slept. :)



We bought an insert for our shelf, so that I can fully utilise the space for Jolie's tiny books. Also, we can place our souvenir mugs!



Also, I decided to get rid of the curtains in the living room. We don't use it anyway, so we moved the curtain rods out to the balcony to hang flowers instead!



We added quite a few more stuff around the house too! We got a dressing-table-cabinet for me...



A wall bracket for the bathroom...



A great top-mount lights for my kitchen counter. Now I have a nice and bright working space!



Also, the stupid ceiling fan don't seem to be making any difference whether it's off or on, so we got rid of it and got a brand new ceiling light instead! Fancy!



Problem is, now I want another ceiling light to balance the look of my living room! Our wallets are quivering in fear at that thought...

No comments: