Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary

It's our 4th wedding anniversary! 4 years ago we had our customary wedding, how time flies! This year, it was on a Thursday, a little odd, so we decided to put Jolie at my Mom's place and go for a fancy lunch instead of the usual dinner.

We decided on db Bistro Moderne, which is a celebrity restaurant at Marina Bay Sands.



For all the glory details of our delightful meal, click here!

Like I said, it was absolutely delightful and we left the restaurant very happy. But after that we didn't really plan on what to do next, so we just decided to go to takashimaya shopping centre so that I could get Cobby his present.

Oh, by the way, this is MY present. :))



9 diamonds to signify 长长久久. Haha, I just like the bling... Thank you to the most wonderful husband in the world! MUACK!

I know it's hard to match up to his awesome gift, but I'm a very poor woman you know! Besides, it's SO hard to find a gift for him as he's such a practical man with not much wants! The 'wants' that he have I couldn't afford leh, like a Bugatti Veyron,


Or perhaps, something that can fit in a box, like a really nice watch,



Sorry, I would need to buy more TOTO first. :P But what I can afford is a nice wallet to replace the one that he's using, which is all torn and tattered. (He requested it btw)



Sorry that I can't get him an equally awesome present, but I'm glad that he liked his new wallet.

After that we really have no idea what to do, so we drove to the Singapore Expo as we remembered that there was some sale there. But when we got there, we realised that they have all ended and the place was like a ghost town. duh...

So we decided to head back to my mom's place for dinner. It wasn't an exciting day, but I enjoyed it as I was spending it with my hubby and we get to celebrate our anniversary together, happily.

No comments: