Thursday, December 7, 2006

War!!


Yes, this time it's personal. There's no going back now, in fact, there is no other way. It's either do or die...

Er... Maybe it's a little over exaggerated. But I guess I have to prepare myself mentally for this challenge. Here it goes.

As of 1 December 2006, Colene (aka Miss CoCo) is going on a diet. Reason? Miss CoCo would be having her wedding dinner in 2007, so everything has to be perfect, figure included. But! Being a true believer in healthy living, crash diet is definitely not an option. In fact, it's even in my 2006 New Year resolution!

Here's my war plan:
1. Eat less during meals but never skip meals (I read somewhere that skipping meals would just make things worst)

2. Eat more healthy food instead. Miss CoCo will opt for more light & soupy meals, with lots of fruits and vegetables!

3. Miss CoCo will try to make the ultimate sacrifice by reducing her nibblings on happy snacks, especially potato chips (slurp) and CHOCOLATE! (slurp slurp slurp....!) CoCo would have to brainwash herself that they are not "Happy Food" but "Bad Bad Food"... Sob....

4. KICK ASS! Miss CoCo has signed up for kick-ass kick boxing classes on every Saturday, which have commenced since 2 December 2006. Miss CoCo will then up her tempo one month later by having an additional Aerobics class on Wednesday’s evening. proud...

Well, that's the war plan for now. I've even prepared reinforcements by getting my hubby to be my war ally. The enemy is strong, and it's gonna be a tough fight. I would need someone to be there with me all the way. Like they said, Misery loves company. Besides, he kept complaining about his tummy anyway.

I will periodically update my progress, so wish me success! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: