Thursday, March 8, 2007

Burn Baby Burn!

We survived another round of aerobics tonight! I think we are getting better; and I’m happy to announce that the instructor is getting better too!

You see, I really didn’t like the instructor at first. It’s bad enough that she speaks bad English, don’t give proper instructions and over estimate our ability to pick up her steps right from the first class. What really bugs me was how she kept chatting, joking and playing with some of her old students instead of focusing on instructing. If not for the peer pressure from Winsome and Char, I would have dropped out of class long ago! Thanks Gals!!

Like I said, the pass two classes have been MUCH better. She’s more focus and we really had a good sweat. To be honest, I was actually looking forward to aerobics class in the afternoon! I had a good time. Hoped we burnt a lot of fats tonight!!! Yeah!

No comments: