Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday

What an eventful Saturday! Met up with hubby at 9am for a Bak Chor Mee breakfast at Toa Payoh. We decided to watch 300, but since it’s a 1.15pm show, we settled down at Coffee Bean at Great World City Shopping Centre for coffee and newspaper. Coffee for me, newspaper for dearie.

Well after I’ve finished my java dear-dear is still reading the papers. So I excused myself and strolled around the mall, and finally bought my Justin Timberlake CD! Yeah! I wanted to buy a new book by Sophie Kinsella too but it’s very expensive, so I think I’ll sleep on that first. The movie is pretty ok… A lot of blood, slow motion actions and eye candy. Hubby loved it. I would guess most men would.

We headed to Borders next as dear need to catch up some reading of his monthly ‘free’ magazines. Haha… we do that once a month. I would usually go to the comics section, but seeing that it was such a beautiful sunny Saturday, I slip out when he was happily settled at the magazine section.



So hot and sunny..

I walked over to Sasa at Wisma, bought a bottle of nail polish and settled down at the outdoor seats of Coffee Bean at Borders. Such a nice day… I thought as I started painting my nails and drinking my iced tea. Some weird guys are staring at me but I don’t care, I finished my nails and went for an early dinner with hubby. (we didn’t eat lunch) I highly recommend the 炸酱面 at 鼎泰丰. Yummy…

See my freshly painted nails...

We were heading back home when we drove passed by upper Thomson road. Since we were around the corner, we decided to just drop by the lower pierce reservoir for a walk. It was such a beautiful afternoon.

So Sweet...

We ate ice cream while we strolled along, chatting and just enjoying each other’s company. We left as the day was losing daylight and headed back to my parent’s place for awhile before going home.


It was such an eventful day that we were dozing off in front of the tv by 10.45pm! We went to bed and put our tired bodies to sleep, dreaming of ice creams and sun sets on a sunny Saturday.

No comments: