Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Connie's Present

Hubby and I went to the Pet Lover’s Centre at Holland Village after dinner yesteday. I wanted to buy something for Connie so I settled with a toy mouse, something that she fancy, but she lost it awhile ago. Then we came across this scratch pad thingy that I was eye-ing for awhile now. I always wanted to buy it, but it was a little expensive. Besides, I was worried she wouldn’t like it. Hmm, I think the toy mouse would be a safer bet.


As I queueing at the cashier, the lady in front of me bought this giant three level cat scratch pole with dangling toys, carpeted nap hole, etc. I thought to myself, what a lucky cat.

Suddenly the thought hit me. Why shouldn’t Connie be the lucky one too? So I ended up buying the scratch pad after all. Hubby said he’d share with me. A present for Connie he says. So cute. Did I mention that he is the only man that Connie likes? She’s got good taste in men. Heehee..

Luckily, Connie loves the present! The catnip drives her crazy. She’s like scratching and rubbing and purring like mad. I’m so happy she likes it.



After playing for awhile, she got so worn out that she just fell asleep and started snoring on my bed.




Hmm, I’ll just let her sleep for awhile more before I send her out. It must be a fun day for her, let’s not spoil it.

No comments: