Friday, March 9, 2007

Project Love Nest

I saw this cupboard set at Ikea the other day and I really like it.



I’m thinking of putting something like that in my living room and use one of the cupboards to keep my shoes! But hubby and I have other buying plans in mind, such as another TV, so I’m not sure when we would actually buy this cupboard set.

Anyway, we bought a floor lamp that day and we put it in the living room. The warm light makes the room very nice and cozy in the evening. I love it! We also set up a nice fish tank at the balcony and so far they are doing very well. I’ll take some pictures the next time I drop by.

Sigh… Our love nest is evolving week by week! Can you feel the lurve…?
Oh and I found some super good deals along the way. S$69.00 for a chair with a free domestic helper! It comes with a choice of male and female help. They cook and they clean!
(just kidding... they're my parents. haha..)


No comments: