Friday, March 9, 2007

Kitty Cat

There’s a beautiful kitty cat lingering around the void deck at my block. She’ll show up once a while and I really like her. Hmm, maybe I’ll name her Hazel. I saw Hazel again this morning, just sitting there against the wall looking all pretty. I couldn’t resist! I’m late for work but a quick photo wouldn't take much time right? I quickly whip out my camera but before I can take a good shot, a pair of mom and daughter walked pass. Hazel was quickly distracted by the little girl’s meow-ing and shouting.

Tsk.

I ended up with only one not-so-flattering shot of an agitated hazel before running to the bus stop. Sigh, maybe she’ll be there again tomorrow morning. I’ll try my luck again, but until then check out this morning’s shot and a shot of my dear Connie!


No comments: