Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love Long Weekends!

I love long weekends... Saturday feels like a Friday, Sunday feel like a Saturday and Monday feels like a Sunday. Best of all, when you come back to work the next day, Monday has already passed and the worst part of your work week is over. haha...

The weekend was great. Not much happenings, just relax all the way~ here are some highlights.

Watched 4 DVDs



Coach Carter (Love it)
Notting Hill (Love it)
Good Will Hunting (absolutely love it)
Le Grand Chef (Korean Movie) (OK lah... tear jerker)

Tried the new McGriddles at Mcdonald's



Hmm... I don't know... its basically the same as your McMuffins, just that they replaced the muffins with thick pancakes soaked in maple syrup. It kindda sticks to your teeth abit though... Erm, it doesn't taste horrible, but I don't think I would order it again. I'm a traditionalist.

Went to Chinatown for breakfast
Didn't know when they re-opened, but was quite happy to go back and eat at my family's frequent food stores again. The food tasted even better when I get to share it with my parents on Monday morning.
天天猪肉粥 (pork porridge)
多记猪肠粉 (zhu chang fen)
雪花飞冷热甜品 (my favourite chendol)
etc...

Tried to tackle Cobby's ulcer
He's got this nasty ulcer on his tongue that just won't go away! I even help him put salt on it and watch him scream in pain but still, the ulcer survives! Hmm guess we'll just have to let it heal by itself.

Went swimming at SAFRA Yishun
It was so warm and humid during the long weekends! So we bought a new pair of swimming trunks for Cobby and (ahem) a new set of bikini for me and we headed to the SAFRA Yishun for a swim. I am happy to announce that Cobby's whiter than white torso is no longer blinding white. His body look more like human torso than a piece of dough now. Haha... Best of all, he enjoyed it so much that he said that we should swim more often during the weekends! Yeah so happy~!

Wahjong mania is back baby!
I stopped playing Wahjong at Viwawa for quite some time now, but over the weekend, I just could'nt stop! Whenever I have some time on my hands I would log on and start playing. Fun~

The rest of the time was spent on newspapers, blogging abit, watching TV, having nice home cooked meals or going out for a nice dinner. Sigh~ why of why did it have to end! :)

No comments: