Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Man - Must Watch!

Just watched Iron Man yesterday and I must say... IT WAS GREAT!!! It has been awhile since I've watched a movie that made me repeatedly exclaim, "What A Great Show!" The casting is excellent!



Tony Stark, aka Iron Man is a brilliant yet typically bad boy character that has learnt his lesson and wants to make things right again. Robert Downey Jr, a talented actor who's always in trouble with drugs, is the absolutely perfect candidate to play Tony Stark!

He's funny, witty and if you have watched the show, his body is super buff! Sexy! Haha...





I also love the on-screen chemistry between Robert D Jr and the other characters like Lt. Colonel James Rhodes and especially Pepper Potts, his assistant. I love the way they talk to each other and of course, the little sexual tension between them. Ooo..!

My favourite part would be the initial stage when he's experimenting with the suit, there's alot of funny moments and the final "WHOO HOO!!" feeling as he flew off into the sky.

OK, I feel like a parrot that keep repeating itself, but it really is a great show, so if you have not watched it, GO WATCH IT AT THE CINEMA! Don't wait for the DVD, the feeling is definitely different.

Meanwhile, check out their cool official website

1 comment:

Sam said...

I haven't seen it yet - but I've seen Speed Racer though! That one is also a must watch! :D