Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yummy Dumplings

JL brought a plastic bagful of rice dumplings yesterday to office.



They looked a little messy, she didn't wrap them properly (hey it's not easy, I understand) But I'm a big fan of rice dumplings! So I took one and proceeded to unwrap it. The ladies seemed shocked at my actions.

MK: "you are eating it now?" (It's 8.30am)

CoCo: "What's wrong with that?"

MK: "...It's so early..."

CoCo: "breakfast what! people do eat dumplings for breakfast you know..."

MK: "You're gonna just eat it like that?"

CoCo: (getting abit annoyed) "then how am I supposed to eat it?" ("with my feet?" I thought)

MK: (mumbled)"I'll need a plate and fork" (followed by mumbled agreements by the other 2 aunties)

Hmph! Bunch of fancy pants, this is the best way to enjoy dumpling ok! Fresh from the leaves! .

.. Ok lah, given a choice I would prefer a plate too. But this is much more convenient mah! Hahaha...

Anyway...

IT'S DELICIOUS!!!

好吃!!!

I praised JL for the delicious dumpling. Im quite stringent when it comes to food that I like, so, it really is good. Ugly but good. Haha... In fact, wanted to get another one, but she only brought one for each person, so, I had to control myself!

The dumplings together with the rest of the goodies at our pantry...

Perhaps I should learn how to make, then next time I can make some whenever I have a craving for it!

No comments: