Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Love WALL.E


If you havn't watched this show, GO WATCH IT QUICK!!!!

I think this must be one of the BEST SHOW this year. I was quite skeptical about it at first, I mean, what, robots? But the show really blew me away. It's SO NICE LOH...!

EVERYBODY from 3-100 years old would fall in love with WALL.E. It's funny, cute, romantic, touching and action packed! For a show that doesn't have much conversations, this movie has a great story behind it, perhaps that's what makes it such a good movie, rather then just another mindless cartoon you catch on a weekend.

Other than the lovable WALL.E, the other characters are very interesting and lovable too! I'm trying not to reveal too much about the show, so please for your own sake, go see the movie!



DISNEY's WALL.E

No comments: