Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss CoCo!

Haha... A little belated, but never mind lah hor! Miss CoCo's birthday was on the 12th September. No, there weren’t any fancy celebrations or cool parties, but it was a nice day anyway. In fact, I started collecting presents one week before the actual birthday! During Char's housewarming party on the 6 Sep, Mao, Zinc, Suv, char passed me my birthday presents.



So nice hor, go to other people's housewarming can receive gifts too! Haha... Thanks for the gifts gals~ I love it...

On the night before my birthday Cobby and I were watching TV. It was just after midnight and I was criticizing how cruel the Janice Dickenson is on her models when suddenly Cobby asked me to switch off the TV. When I did, he sat down on the sofa and started singing me my birthday song! Awww... After the song he showed me what he was hiding behind his back. A jewellery box!



A gorgeous Brilliant Rose diamond ring! He even engraved words on the inside of the ring - So sweet! I was SO HAPPY!!!





Honestly I didn't expect this, I was expecting probably a nice meal and maybe a handphone or wallet or something, so that was a really nice surprise... Thank you Cobby! I love the present!

At around 9 plus the next morning, I was awoken by my handphone ringing away happily in the study room. So I quickly jumped out of bed, found the phone, and the next thing I knew a bunch of screaming and giggling voices greeted me over the phone. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Zinc screamed, followed by a chorus of girls singing me a birthday song.

While they sang away happily I dropped back into bed. The singing was so loud that even Cobby heard it when I lifted the phone slightly away from my face. Haha... I think the main mastermind must be Zinc while Marl and Suv became the poor accomplice. Haha...

But that was really very sweet of them. Thank you ladies, it was a very nice way to wake up. :)

It was a very simple day, we had roti prata for breakfast and dim sum for lunch. Cobby was very happy when I wore the ring out, he likes it as much as I do! After lunch we hung around Causeway Point and I bought myself some presents too!



Cobby had classes that night so we didn't really go anywhere else, but no matter what I wanna go out on Saturday, so, looking forward to it! It was a simple day, spending time with my dear hubby and receiving all the birthday wishes from friends and family. I felt really happy and blessed. Thank you everybody!

No comments: